Angel
I hate this. I haven't saved the previous copy of this and it was GOOD! And then the connection was lost. UGH!!! Anyway, I'll try to make this like the last one.\
WARNING: OOC
 
I don't understand women at all. They're mad then they're happy then they're mad again! I mean, I haven't even done anything! [yet]
 
Women live in their dreams. They dream of diamonds, cute little puppies and stuffed toys. Then when they wake up, they expect us guys to make their dreams into reality. Who could affors diamonds?? And I doubt they have them here in this wretched academy. And do you think I'd go inside a shop and say "Can you get me that cute stuffed toy up there?" or "I'll have this little puppy." And I wouldn't even dare say it's for my girlfriend.
 
But when you don't do what they want, they say something like "I'm breaking up with you!" We, the manly and strong guys, took the liberty of asking them out and they have the nerve to say this! Honestly, they are just too fond of themselves.
 
And what is up with the "cute little" eyes those darn things have .[a.k.a puppies] Girls swoon over them. What about us? What about the humand beings? We even have THUMBS! Oh, okay, I shouldn't classify things by their thumbs. But honestly, I think that someday, puppies are going to rule the world. With human as their slaves.
 
They'd parade on the streets, with diamonds and stuffed toys and women, completely oblivious to what they are doing because they are posssessed by the eyes, will be by their side, feeding them grapes. If they eat grapes. And when that time comes, we, only have two things superior than them: We can walk on two feet and can talk. And them? They have diamonds and stuffed toys and slave women and sharpeners and grapes.
 
I now proclaim that I have a grudge on them. I don't even care if my best friend has the Animal Pheromone Alice. I hate them. I loathe them. I [insert synonym of hate here] them.
 
"natsume, look! It's a cute little harmless puppy!" Mikan said, picking up the thing.
 
I unconsciously responded with "Harmless my foot! That darn thing is going to RULE THE WORLD AND MAKE WOMEN HIS SLAVES one day!"
 
Mikan stared at me, hugging the puppy. "Natsume, are you still mad about earlier?"
 
Then she walked away.
 
"Don't vent your anger on a harmless little puppy."
 
And I swear that horrible things smirked at me.
 
Woah. Haha. This didn't turn out as I expected but who cares? I like it. :)
0 Responses

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Just a Notice

All writings, drawings, plots, and quotes mentioned here are owned by Keiko Sakura, except those containing disclaimers.

All animes mentioned in this blog are not owned by Keiko Sakura. All names in stories, save for the anime ones, have been thought of randomly and are not implying anything.