Angel
Wah! I finally finished the third chapter! I have high hopes for Les Merveilles de Neige, but I'm still uncertain if I should put it on fictionpress... I have tons of other stories to continue...and I can't even continue some of them.


When school arrives, I will have less time to write, because I'm striving for bronze medal so I can finally call this laptop 'mine.' =O= That would feel so good~ And then I could start stacking it up with no one complaining about the memory and the viruses. Yay~!


I'm going to try to update my other stories now. ^_^
0 Responses

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Just a Notice

All writings, drawings, plots, and quotes mentioned here are owned by Keiko Sakura, except those containing disclaimers.

All animes mentioned in this blog are not owned by Keiko Sakura. All names in stories, save for the anime ones, have been thought of randomly and are not implying anything.