Angel
Narumi decided to give a weird quiz to Class-B and if they didn't answer honestly, they would fail. MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

1. If you saw a puppy chillin' with a cat while drinking acid sugar floating in air, what would you do?

Mikan- I'd coo over the puppy~ Puppies are so cute~ I wish I could have one. I never knew puppies would be so expensive. I went to buy one, but I don't have much money. Oh, and on that day, a pack of werewolves appeared and ate a dancing zombie! Luckily the sidekicks of the dancing zombie ran away and got help from Dr. Zomboss who threw a bus at them. And they lived raflargblrblr-ly every after... What were we talking about again?

Hotaru- I'd blast them back to reality.

Ruka- I'd make the puppy mine. ^_^ And probably give it to Mikan who likes puppies.

Natsume- I keep the cat.

Koko- Why does everyone except Natsume ignore the cat?  *reads everyone's answers*

2. What would you do if you found the one you love hugging your waist when you woke up?

Mikan- What's love?

Hotaru- I'd hit him.

Ruka- I'd gasp. And probably hug her back ^_^

Natsume- Ignore her and go back to sleep.

Koko- Wahahaa! I love Hotaru's reaction. Me? I'd wake her up and say "Good morning."

3. How would you want the one you love to do when he finds out that you're stalked.

Mikan- WHAT'S LOVE???

Hotaru- ... I'd want him to kill the stupid stalker. A.k. a. Hayate.

Ruka- I'd want her to hit the stalker.

Natsume- I already have lots of stalkers and she can't do anything.

Koko- She'd bite them :)))

4. Your conscience tells you to confess what do you do?

Mikan- Wah! I NEVER DID ANYTHING WRONG!! I HAVE NOTHING TO CONFESS ABOUT!!

Hotaru- Hit my annoying meddler of a conscience.

Ruka- I confess.

Natsume- I choke the conscience. Oh wait. I have the fire alice. I'll burn him.

Koko- I have a conscience?

5. What would happen in the future of your dreams?

Mikan- I'd be living a wonderful life in the land of Howalons. And a howalon-person will feed me. I'm getting hungry already.

Hotaru: I'd be rich, of course. And would have...him as my husband.

Ruka- I'd be the president of Greenpeace and have the girl of my dreams.

Natsume- Polka's mine.

Koko- Everyone thinks embarassing thoughts :))))



TEST RESULTS (DUE TO KOKO)

1. IMAI HOTARU

2. NOGI RUKA

3. HYUUGA NATSUME

SAKURA MIKAN--FAIL.
0 Responses

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Just a Notice

All writings, drawings, plots, and quotes mentioned here are owned by Keiko Sakura, except those containing disclaimers.

All animes mentioned in this blog are not owned by Keiko Sakura. All names in stories, save for the anime ones, have been thought of randomly and are not implying anything.