Angel
A/n: Yeah, yeah, it's a little late to put up an introduction, but I'm still putting it up and you can't stop me!! I'm also going to make a promise. I'm not going to post anything after this, until I finish and post the third chapter for Les Merveilles de Neige. 
PS: Les Merveilles de Neige means 'The Wonders of Snow"


Perfect. Flawless. Beauty.

Those are the words that come to my mind when I hear the word 'snow.' Snow is perfect. It is completely white. Snow is flawless. It has no single discoloration. Snow is beautiful. May it be the snowflakes, or the crystals, every corner you look at is beautiful. Nothing can match up to its beauty. Snow makes people happy. Even though it is very cold, it still manages to make people happy. Except those who have to shovel the front of their house.

Those are the reasons why Snow is my role model.
0 Responses

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Just a Notice

All writings, drawings, plots, and quotes mentioned here are owned by Keiko Sakura, except those containing disclaimers.

All animes mentioned in this blog are not owned by Keiko Sakura. All names in stories, save for the anime ones, have been thought of randomly and are not implying anything.