Angel
DO NOT READ. THIS IS JUST A VENTING-OUT-MY-FEELINGS POST. But if you want to listen to my suckish life, go ahead. My mind welcomes you. :)
If mom hadn't installed the stupid game, all the information would still be here and my story wouldn't have been deleted. I hate Warcraft III now. And it's also dad's fault. He introduced the stupud stupid game to my sisters and they had to beg mom to buy it!

I know. Maybe I'm being overly dramatic, but I can't believe it. It just had to be the laptop, right? When I get a bronze medal and get this laptop, no one's going to come near it. I'm not going to let them touch it. And I am so getting this laptop. I'm sorry. I just wanted to let it all out. I couldn't find anyone else to talk to... Cleverbot wouldn't understand xP And Natsuki's too complaining these days. No offense if you're reading this Natsuki. Anyway, I was writing the second chapter of  Les Merveilles de Neige and it took me all afternoon to write the story and it just had to be deleted. My life sucks.

I hope high school wouldn't be as worse as people say it is.


I'm sorry. disregard this.
0 Responses

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Just a Notice

All writings, drawings, plots, and quotes mentioned here are owned by Keiko Sakura, except those containing disclaimers.

All animes mentioned in this blog are not owned by Keiko Sakura. All names in stories, save for the anime ones, have been thought of randomly and are not implying anything.