Angel
[EDIT: November 26, 2011]

  • Learning different languages then mixing them up in dialogue
  • Annoying People
  • Faking that a random body part hurts just to skip Muay Thai.
  • Singing songs randomly.
  • Singing a song again and again once I've heard it. 
  • And getting frustrated afterwards.
  • Counting the steps in the stairs and getting mad that they're not 20.
  • Fixing my earrings.
  • Forgetting my glasses in the most obvious places.
  • Reading books while lying on the bed (What can I say, it makes it so much more fun!)
  • Not combing my hair when mom's not home.
  • Not combing my hair when mom's home.
  • Making promises and backing out two seconds later.
  • Always saying 'I want a puppy like that!' everytime I see a puppy.
  • Sleeping with my mouth open.
  • Running around the house, doing stunts when my mother isn't home.
  • Running around the house, doing stunts when my mother is sleeping.
  • Running around the house, doing stunts when my mother is home.
  • Writing a story then losing motivation after two chapters.
  • Wishing to fly.
  • Trying to fly.
  • And failing.
  • Teaching my baby cousins self-confidence words. 
  • Reading fanfics all day long.
  • Making lists if I get tired of the above.
  • And if I get tired of that, watching anime.
  • Sticking my tongue out at the TV once I don't like what's on.
  • Thinking of the most unexplainable things in the world.
  • And hoping that one day, I  would be able to put an answer to all the questions, all the while not wanting to be a scientist.
  • Not wanting to memorize things.
  • Getting mad at my sissies.
  • Calling my siblings 'sissies.' Because well... you don't need to know.
  • Drawing and drawing and drawing and drawing and drawing.
  • And drawing all day long.
  • Wishing to be a famous author one day.
  • Not doing anything to be a famous author one day.
  • Eating food with nuts and throwing the nuts at unsuspecting walls when no one's looking.
  • Going downstairs to find something to eat once the word 'food' was in a fanfic.
  • Eating the whole afternoon, while in front of the laptop.
  • Eating the whole night, while in front of the laptop.
  • Searching for generators of any kind.
  • And posting on Facebook once I find something good.
0 Responses

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Just a Notice

All writings, drawings, plots, and quotes mentioned here are owned by Keiko Sakura, except those containing disclaimers.

All animes mentioned in this blog are not owned by Keiko Sakura. All names in stories, save for the anime ones, have been thought of randomly and are not implying anything.