Angel
Chapter One: The start of the world
I have always wondered about the start of the world. Scientists think of theories and struggle to find evidences to show the people. Religious people believe that God made the world. Some people try to envision the past to see how the world was made. I read a lot of stories about it. I learned a lot. Yet, I have yet to see a theory that I truthfully believe. As I go through each and every story, I change my beliefs from one to another. Then I change it again.
I was so indecisive. I didn't know what to believe. It's like a crime with the witnesses all saying different things. It was so confusing.
So I tried reading them again. I didn't even know what I was looking for. I just wanted someone to believe. I wanted to solve the never-ending chain of questions circling my head again and again. I read them, yet I still could ne find an answer.
I decided doing something else. I decided asking people. FIrstly, I asked my mom, because she was just a stairway away and I was positive she would answer my question. If it was true or not, I left that for pondering on later.
She replied me with a smile, "The world was made by God."
I pondered on what she said. If the world was made by God, then who was God? Who made him? I asked that question too.
Her reply was "No one made God. He was just there."
"How is that possible?" I asked, tilting my head to the right.
She stopped cutting vegetables and said, "There are many things in this world that doesn't have an explanation, honey. We have yet to find out how things like those happen. But I believe that one day, all our questions will be answered."
I smiled at my mother. She always had something to tell to me even though she didn't always have an answer. With my mother's words of wisdom replacing the questions in my head, I went back to my room and started wondering about something else.
0 Responses

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Just a Notice

All writings, drawings, plots, and quotes mentioned here are owned by Keiko Sakura, except those containing disclaimers.

All animes mentioned in this blog are not owned by Keiko Sakura. All names in stories, save for the anime ones, have been thought of randomly and are not implying anything.