Angel
Ah,,, life is good. I just found out that I'm leaving on Friday. Maybe. And we'll be in the province for about two days. :))) At last! After about three years I get to go to Antique again!!

And I'm having a lot of trouble in Friendship and Forbidden... I'm losing inspiratioN!! Hopefully, when school starts, new ideas will come flowing inside my messed up mind. Because typing stories at home is boring and not inspirational, but in school... anything can happen *mischievous smile*

Bye bye!

~Keiko
0 Responses

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Just a Notice

All writings, drawings, plots, and quotes mentioned here are owned by Keiko Sakura, except those containing disclaimers.

All animes mentioned in this blog are not owned by Keiko Sakura. All names in stories, save for the anime ones, have been thought of randomly and are not implying anything.