Angel
Due to my excessively limited Writer's Block (I can only write about feelings, my specialty, at the moment), I'll post some of  my favorite quotes. ^_^

  • Only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity and I'm not so sure about the former ~Albert Einstein
  • I have not failed. I've just found 10, 000 ways that won't work ~Thomas Edison
  • Always remember that you're unique. Just like everybody else.
  • Duct Tape is like 'The Force.' It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together.
  • Santa Claus has the right idea. Visit people only once a year
  • People who have everything, yet have lost hope, have nothing. ~Sakura Keiko
  • It's hard to tell your heart to stop loving someone (MikanXRuka)
  • I told you right? That I'll protect you whatever happens. ~Hyuuga Natsume, gakuen Alice
  • I don't hate you; I'm just naturally not excited about your existence. (HotaruXRuka)
  • I believe love is primaly a choice and only sometimes a feeling. If you want to feel love, choose to love and be patient.
  • Silence CONFIRMS guilt ~Gilbert Grissom, CSI: las Vegas
  • La langue francaise est belle
  • IF ONLY. Those must be the two saddest words in the world.
  • Love conquers everything. ~Sakura keiko
  • If I was a salad, I hope I'll have pineapples.
I lost my list, but I'll add more soon.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Just a Notice

All writings, drawings, plots, and quotes mentioned here are owned by Keiko Sakura, except those containing disclaimers.

All animes mentioned in this blog are not owned by Keiko Sakura. All names in stories, save for the anime ones, have been thought of randomly and are not implying anything.