Angel
 
I've never really expected this to happen. Sure, I've heard, read and even talked about it, but it never occured to me that it was really...possible. Maybe it's because i've never experienced it. But when I did, it hurt. A lot.
Falling out Of Love
 
It happened when the sakura trees started to bloom their beautiul flowers. There were Cherry Blossoms everywhere. It was truly a magical sight. Do you know how it feels to see the cherry blossoms sway in the wind? No matter how many times you've seen them, it still feels like you've never seen anything so beautiful.
That was similar to the feeling I had for...him. Everytime I saw him, it always felt like the first time. When he smiled at me, it was...magical. You could say I fell quite hard. I fell for him the moment I saw him. His kind words made me forget all of my worries. His ever-so-present smile always found a way to touch the deepest and coldest parts of my heart. I tried to avoid him. I didn't want to make a fool of myself. But it never worked and I found myself by his side once more.

I don't know what made me attracted to him. Maybe it's his smile. Or his kindness toward everyone. Maybe
it was the way he reminded me of my best friend. The one person who could make me smile. Until I met him
anyway.

But on that day, everything changed. I don't know how and I don't know why. Maybe it was because he
wasn't the one for me? Maybe there was another person who could bring happiness into my heart.

When he smiled at me that day, I didn't feel anything. I didn't understand it at that time, but after much
pondering on the subject, I finally understood. I fell out of love. I didn't love him anymore, much less like. He
was just another person to me. Again. Just like the days before I met him.

He wasn't special anymore. I couldn't believe it at first and tried again and again to like him again. Nothing
worked. Like I said earlier, maybe he just wasn't the one. He was just another normal person. Yeah, maybe
you noticed I'm repeating things. But... this is how I feel and if I feel like repeating it, I will.


I have fallen out of love and sure, it hurts, but I believe s that someday, somewhere I will find the one truly
destined to be with me.


But for now, I'll just let myself cry.
0 Responses

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Just a Notice

All writings, drawings, plots, and quotes mentioned here are owned by Keiko Sakura, except those containing disclaimers.

All animes mentioned in this blog are not owned by Keiko Sakura. All names in stories, save for the anime ones, have been thought of randomly and are not implying anything.