Angel
Wah! I just read a new manga~ It's called Stardust Wink. I like the plot. It's interesting and at the same time funny. The drawings are good too! It's about Anna-chan and Sou-kun and Hinata-kun. I'm still at chapter three, but I'll tell you everything I know.

Okay. So Anna-chan, Sou-kun and Hinata-kun are, like, childhood friends. And childhood friends walk together to school. That's pretty normal, isn't it? I think so too. But the only problem is that Sou-kun and Hinata-kun are pretty popular. So everytime they go to school, they get loads of attention. And Anna-chan doesn't like it. So she complains. But that's all she ever does.

After that, she saw Sou-kun's girlfriend right before they broke up. So Anna-chan got shocked that Sou-kun has a girlfriend. Then she vowed to get a boyfriend too. She confessed to the one she liked, Enomoto-kun, only to find out that she doesn't really like-like her. So she broke up with him. After that, Sou-kun confessed to him. And they dated. Hinata-kun doesn't know yet too.

Haha. That's all I've read for now... I don't know if I'll make another one. But you should read it. :)

~Keiko
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Just a Notice

All writings, drawings, plots, and quotes mentioned here are owned by Keiko Sakura, except those containing disclaimers.

All animes mentioned in this blog are not owned by Keiko Sakura. All names in stories, save for the anime ones, have been thought of randomly and are not implying anything.