Angel
So yeah, I got bored once again. Here I am, writing down people who had gotten to my good side. :))) I'm going to describe them too.

Natsuki Takayaka
I like to think of her as my best friend, though we haven't really discussed that yet. She's super supportive of my stories and I love that about her. She got her name from Natsuki Takaya, the mangaka of Fruits Basket. Her character has blond hair and aquamarine eyes. She likes art. (though in real life, not really) If you're reading this Natsu-chan, arigatou for everything you've done!

Kairu Kobayashi/ Asami Tachibana/ Leyrinne Young/ Barney/ atashinosoundlessvoice/ Chocolate Cosmo/ Weirdo
She doesn't seem to get tired of making lots of names for herself. Except I was the one who named her Barney. :P She's very fun to tease and annoy. She gets frustrated easily, in real life and in her character. She's mature and has purple hair with blue highlights. Now, I call her Donald Duck, coz she wore a t-shirt with the mentioned character's face on it. Happy quacking, kairu!

Fujioka Fuuko
My favorite little sister! I'm still not sure about her hair and eye color, but I got her black-and-white outline. She's really energetic, but, like common people, gets annoyed by me some times. What can I say? I'm just being myself!

You
For reading this, you are awesome! Even if you just saw this by accident and say 'It's not gonna hurt if I read it' it's totally fine Continue being awesome to other people :)

So yeah, that's it. I'm bored right now.
0 Responses

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Just a Notice

All writings, drawings, plots, and quotes mentioned here are owned by Keiko Sakura, except those containing disclaimers.

All animes mentioned in this blog are not owned by Keiko Sakura. All names in stories, save for the anime ones, have been thought of randomly and are not implying anything.