Angel
[Edits as of June 3, 2011]


I just realized how lame that was, so I changed it. Still a useless drabble, though

Have you ever felt a person showing you your favorite candy while you're tied to a tree? Have you ever felt wanting something you know you can't reach it, so you ignore your feelings? Well, denial is pretty much like that. Denial is like purgatory. It's not like hell, doesn't hurt like rejection. It's not like heaven either. It doesn't feel that good. As I said, it's like purgatory. You don't want to believe your conscience when it's repeating itself over and over. You don't want to try, in fear of falling. Yeah. It's like that.

I have experienced Denial before, and let me tell you, it is not a good friend. It's not a good listener, either. It just gives you confusion and redundance. It drives you insane.

After a few weeks/months, you go on to the Acceptance state. Then it isn't exciting anymore.

It sucks. It still sucks. It's very hard for me to revise a drabble, you know? Actually, this is the first I've done it. But I feel good that I finished. :D
0 Responses

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Just a Notice

All writings, drawings, plots, and quotes mentioned here are owned by Keiko Sakura, except those containing disclaimers.

All animes mentioned in this blog are not owned by Keiko Sakura. All names in stories, save for the anime ones, have been thought of randomly and are not implying anything.