Angel
I'm gonna make a collection of none-related nonfanfiction stories. :) I've always wanted to do this. PS: Their only similarities are they contain the feelings of a person. So basically, I'm just testing if I could write about different kinds of persons. Without further ado, here's the introduction!

There are so many interesting thngs in the world.

Sometimes, when I think of all the people who live in earth and think that every one of them has a story of their own in their hearts, I wonder how the earth can carry them.

 I try thinking of earth as a very superior planet compared to the others. Because no other planet, but earth, has ever experienced holding all of the people's stories in.

Okay, okay. I know. That was short. But my one-shots don't have a thing in common!! So that was all I could think about!! Gomenasai~
0 Responses

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Just a Notice

All writings, drawings, plots, and quotes mentioned here are owned by Keiko Sakura, except those containing disclaimers.

All animes mentioned in this blog are not owned by Keiko Sakura. All names in stories, save for the anime ones, have been thought of randomly and are not implying anything.