Angel
Wah! I just read a new rukaru fanfic at ff.net! It was so sweet~ And not out of character at all. haha. To me, the characteristics of the characters are the most important thing in the story, next to the plot. And I find it very hard to keep the characters in-character all the while making the story so AMAZING >.<

If you want to read Kara Nightingale's The Proposal, go to the link~ Kara Nightingale's The Proposal It's a GA fanfic, obviously. Rukaru rocks! And, and, and, I read a story not too long ago. The author was 'Fairy of the Blue Iris' and I've been thinking about it and I named Hotaru's real self! It's 'blue iris' Isn't it cute? The iris is a beautiful flower, and from now on, will be my favorite! Because, well, Hotaru is my favorite character in GA. But I'm also contemplating on an other name. 'Firefly' That's what Hotaru means. But I'm having a hard time thinking of an adjective for it. 'Firefly' seems too dull.
0 Responses

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Just a Notice

All writings, drawings, plots, and quotes mentioned here are owned by Keiko Sakura, except those containing disclaimers.

All animes mentioned in this blog are not owned by Keiko Sakura. All names in stories, save for the anime ones, have been thought of randomly and are not implying anything.