Angel
I wonder how it feels
To have someone worried for you when you're sick
To have someone be there for you when you're sad
To be enveloped in big, strong arms.

I wonder how it feels
To be loved by many
To be adored and stalked
To be the best in one's eyes.

I wonder how it feels
To be rich beyond doubt
To sleep in a bed
With a canopy overhead.

I have always wondered
What my life would be like
If I was those kinds

But now I'm grateful
And thoroughly satisfied
With being no on else
But me.

A/n: Okay, okay. I know I suck at these poems, but it's just so fun. XDD
0 Responses

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Just a Notice

All writings, drawings, plots, and quotes mentioned here are owned by Keiko Sakura, except those containing disclaimers.

All animes mentioned in this blog are not owned by Keiko Sakura. All names in stories, save for the anime ones, have been thought of randomly and are not implying anything.