Angel
warning random



Answering Random Questions From Random Sites. 

I will be answering questions from different sites.

Click the title if you want to read.


First Site: http://caseylmccormick.blogspot.com/2009/03/new-blog-topics-for-writers-blog.html

Do you write with music? Why or why not?
Yes. I do write with music. It's because I get bored easily if I don't and I get my inspiration mostly from songs, so this helps me in writing.

What are your comfort books, books you can read again and again, that foster and rekindle your desire to write?
Angels & Demons by Dan Brown, Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbit, Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot, Archie Comics and more.

What is your ideal or dream writing space like? 
My ideal writing space is being surrounded by my family and friends, food and a hair brush. I would like to write in a big spacy room filled with people precious to me, some food in case I get hungry and a hairbrush to brush my hair with--since I usually get my ideas lying around brushing my hair and listening to music.

What are your favorite kinds of characters to write? To read?
I always like writing and reading about realistic characters, since fantasy characters--although entertaining at times--can hardly be applied to daily lives. I also like villains. They portray the kind of people we should not be and show us the consequences if we do this and that.

Would you like to be a bestseller or have a smaller, more manageable following?
Of course, every writer's dream is to have a book published and have them being fussed over by dying fans, but I'd rather maintain this blog and write short stories for a while. Who knows? Maybe I'd change my mind and start writing a really long book someday, but for now, I'm satisfied with this.

Are you an outliner or a seat-of-your-pants writer? Why?
My ideas pop out of random places and their topics can vary.
I am definitely too timid to be an outliner, so I guess I'm a seat-of-your-pants writer. I get my ideas almost randomly and if I don't carry a notebook around to jot them down, I forget them five minutes later. Like one time, my family and I went to see a fireworks show, but my mother didn't let me bring my notebook. I had a wonderfully creative thought in the middle of the show, but immediately forgot it a few minutes later. 

Second Site: http://cfcl.com/vlb/Memes/Questionaires/random_1.html






Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.

"Physics is the religion around here. Use the Lord's name in--" [Book: Angels & Demons by Dan Brown]
Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?

Before you started this survey, what were you doing?
Reading manga.

What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Phineas and Ferb.

Without looking, guess what time it is
3 o'clock

Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
3:15

With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The humming of the electric fan.

When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Yesterday. I went on a club meeting.

Did you dream last night?
Everyone always dreams. We just don't remember it. So, yes.

Do you remember your dreams?
Some of them, I do. Some of them, flee from my memory forever.

When did you last laugh?
About 15 minutes ago.

Do you remember why / at what?
I think it was at a song.

What is on the walls of the room you are in?
My family's pictures. :)

Seen anything weird lately?
Not really.

What do you think of this quiz?
It makes time pass and is my excuse to not finish our assignment.

What is the last film you saw?
I don't remember. I'm not very fond of films...

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
Pluto. Does that count in "world?"

If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
I would by Mcdonald's.

Tell me something about you that most people don't know.
Let's see...I never liked Barney, the purple, dancing idiot.

If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Hmm... I don't know, the way the earth revolves? [Just for fun]

Do you like to dance?
Not really.

Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yeah, actually, I have considered it.

Does your name make any interesting anagrams?
No. Not really..
Who made the last incoming call on your phone?
I don't have a phone yet.
What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
A Vocaloid Song.

Last time you swam in a pool?
In Summer.
Type of music you like most?
Vocaloid Music.
Type of music you dislike most?
Very, Very, very, very very LOUD music.



Are you listening to music right now?
No.
What color is your bedroom carpet?
Light Brown
If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do?
Ooh~ I like~ I would put a swimming pool~
What was the last thing you bought?
A book. :D
Have you ever ridden on a motorbike?
YES. With my cousin and grandpa. It was cool.
Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
No. I'm afraid of heights.


Do you have a garden?
Yes. It's a small one, but healthy.
Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
Yes.
What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
Going back to sleep again.
If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?
Higuchi Tachibana, mangaka of Gakuen Alice.
Who sent the last text message you received?
I told you, I DON'T HAVE A PHONE. Geez.
Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Max's.


What time is bed time?
When I feel dizzy.
Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
No..
How many tattoos do you have?
None. I hate those things--but not the people who have them.
If you don't have any, have you ever thought of getting one?
NO.
What did you do for your last birthday?
I ate chicken.
Do you carry a donor card?
What's that?
Who was the last person you ate dinner with?
My family. Who else?


Is the glass half empty or half full?
I don't know, I haven't seen "the glass" yet.
What's the farthest-away place you've been?
Our province.
When's the last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
I don't like tomatoes. =.=
Have you ever won a trophy?
...No. But a medal, yes.
Are you a good cook?
Not really. Don't trust me with your food.
Do you know how to pump your own gas?
....?


If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be?
Higuchi Tachibana or Dan Brown
Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school?
I go to a private school. Yes.
Do you touch-type?
What?
What's under your bed?
The things I'm too lazy to put in
What was the name of your first pet?
I don't remember.
Who is the second to last person to call you?
.......
Is there anything going on this weekend?
Hm. Yes. I'm going to get the result for my Beta-reader test in perfect imagination.
How are you feeling right now?
Fine. Good. Okay.
What do you think about the most?
How to outsmart my sister.
What time do you get up in the morning?
It depends.
If you had A Big Win in the Lottery, how long would you wait to tell people?
1 day.
Who would you tell first?
My friends.
What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema?
I don't know.
Do you sing in the shower?
Honestly, yes.
Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
... Dunno
What do you do most when you are bored?
Surf the net, chat with friends.
What do you do for a living?
-_- Massage my mother. (she pays me)
Do you love your job?
... As an editor and author, yes.
What did you want to be when you grew up?
A singer, but now, I don't want to be one.
If you could have any job, what would you want to do/be?
A published author. Or maybe a lawyer.
Which came first the chicken or the egg?
The egg.
How many keys on your key ring?
I don't have one.
Where would you retire to?
Pluto.
What kind of car do you drive?
-_-
What are your best physical features?
My hair, I think.
What are your best characteristics?
I don't know.
If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go?
Pluto.
What kind of books do you like to read?
Thriller, Romance, mystery, ghost, etc,
Where would you want to retire to?
I already told you.
What is your favorite time of the day?
Afternoon.
Where did you grow up?
At my house.
How far away from your birthplace do you live now?
Not that far.
What are you reading now?
This.
Are you a morning person or a night owl?
Night Owl.
Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
No. Iw.
Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows?
Yes.
Do you have pets?
No, but I badly want one.
How many rings before you answer the phone?
About 2
What is your best childhood memory?
With my friends.
What are some of the different jobs that you have had in your life?
....
Any new and exciting things that you would like to share?
Not really.
What is most important in life?
My friends and family. <3
What Inspires You?
A lot of things, actually. First, music. Second, the people around me. Third, the way people live. :)

0 Responses

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Just a Notice

All writings, drawings, plots, and quotes mentioned here are owned by Keiko Sakura, except those containing disclaimers.

All animes mentioned in this blog are not owned by Keiko Sakura. All names in stories, save for the anime ones, have been thought of randomly and are not implying anything.