Angel




Interview with Michiko Yamasaki and Jolene Valenzuela. I will be asking them the same questions and I will be posting everything they say here. This conversation happened on Facebook.


What is your favorite quote?
Michiko: "It is always sad to part with those whom you love but your companions will help you bear that sadness."
Jolene: "Great things start from small beginnings."
Have you ever felt alone? Will you share with us how you felt?
Michiko: "YES. I felt lonely and sad...an d bored­ ­"
Jolene: I was kinda annoyed, because no one was around to listen to what I want to say."
What do you think of the novel "The Little Prince"?
Michiko:"The story of the little prince teaches us many lessons(?) (even though I am not finish reading it yet) and every character symbolizes something ­ ­"
Jolene: "I haven't read it yet. But I know what the book looked like."
If you were to die tomorrow, who would you spend your day with? (family, friends, crush, enemy)
Michiko:'Family.....Because I love them more than my friends'
Jolene: "Friends."
Which of your enemies do you most like?
Michiko: "I don't have any enemies­ ­"
Jolene: "Well, I don't have an enemy that I like, actually. But the KIND of enemy that I like is the one who apologizes sincerely"
0 Responses

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Just a Notice

All writings, drawings, plots, and quotes mentioned here are owned by Keiko Sakura, except those containing disclaimers.

All animes mentioned in this blog are not owned by Keiko Sakura. All names in stories, save for the anime ones, have been thought of randomly and are not implying anything.