Angel
What if I hadn't left the group?
Would we still be friends?
What if I never joined the group?
Would we still be friends?
What if I had transferred schools?
Would we still be friends?
What if I was in the other section?
Would we still be friends?
[Click the Ttile to read more]


We used to be the best of friends. We enjoyed each other's company and we always talked to each other on the phone. I loved listening to you there, talking about your life. Your life was much more interesting than mine.

You had a job and you were paid. I used to be jealous of that; my parents never allowed me to have a job. I didn't have money the whole summer.

I went to your house numerous times; the people there already know me, including your brother and your sister. My mother even complained that I was always there and I should spend time with my own family. I got mad at her and reasoned that I'm always in my house, but I can only go to your house every weekend.

You loved Korean shows. I always couldn't understand you when you talked about your favorites, because I didn't like Korean shows much. You recommended MikaMe stories to me occasionally and I found myself reading them.

I also remember the time you recommended a gore fic which had Ruka as the main character. It was so disgusting, but I enjoyed it. I remember when we celebrated your birthday. You told me not to tell anyone else, because you wanted to see who else would remember. I gave you a ballpen. It was a cute ballpen and I wanted it for myself, but I decided that you would be much more deserving.

You gave me and Akira [not real name] chicken that day and school was suspended. You told me that the suspension was God's gift for you. I laughed. I wished that in my birthday, school would be suspended too.

I remember when I saw the card; the one you made in Filipino. I almost cried right then and there. It was so touching. I don't think I was able to thank you for that. Thank you. I really appreciated it.

You have a new best friend now. I hope she is better than me, because, believe me, you deserve that. I'm sorry I'm such a terrible best friend, not thinking of you and the other JAMEYLA members. I'm sorry I was so selfish and mean. I really am sorry. I'm sorry for leaving the group, not thinking of you all. I'm sorry if I was "an extra" in your lives.

Sometimes, I wonder what is wrong with me. I always make people hate me wherever I go. Hiro, Heather, you and a lot more. Maybe it's just me. I have that disgusting personality that everyone hates. Feel free to erase me from your life; I am not necessary.


What if I wasn't so stubborn?
Would we still be friends?
If you had never met me, life would be much more easier for you.
Would we still be friends?
But for me, meeting you is one of the things I'm most grateful for.
Would we still be friends?
I will treasure our memories forever and ever.
Would we still be friends?
Thank you.

0 Responses

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Just a Notice

All writings, drawings, plots, and quotes mentioned here are owned by Keiko Sakura, except those containing disclaimers.

All animes mentioned in this blog are not owned by Keiko Sakura. All names in stories, save for the anime ones, have been thought of randomly and are not implying anything.