Angel
"Sometimes I wonder how rich people live; of course, I know about their countless money, their beautiful house(s), and--sometimes--their desire to be free.

But we really don't know, do we? We have no idea what these people think about and how their rich minds work. Do they wish to be free, like the ones we have watched on TV? Or are they satisfied with their lives and look forward to every day?

If we just sit here, dawdling and dreaming about asking them these questions, then nothing would be accomplished, so I decided to represent all of us and our unwavering minds and interview one of the richest persons in the world."




"Is it okay? Was it good? Do you think I'll get a high grade?" Bernadette kept asking me, obviously conscious of the marvelous piece she had made.

She was going to present it tomorrow and she wanted my opinions on it. I don't know why though; I was never good with words.

"It's great, Bernadette," I assured her. "You don't need to worry. It was wonderful. It will probably amaze the people who will listen to you tomorrow in the contest."

Bernadette's lips curved up into a smile. "Thank you so much, Stephanie~!! Honestly, I need all the help I can get on this one. Can you imagine? Me, Bernadette Weasly, going to perform on stage? I feel so nervous, but inside, there's this wonderful feeling! Have you ever felt it, Steph? I'm sure you have, since you're such a polished singer!"

I giggled. "Not really."

"Oh?" Bernadette asked, obviously surprised. Sometimes, she just shows a little too much emotion.

"Yeah," I sighed. "Singing--I don't know. It just comes naturally for me... Sure, I get nervous from time to time, but I have never really felt the wonderful feeling you're feeling right now."

I added, "So consider yourself lucky."

Bernadette smiled knowingly. After that, we proceeded on practicing her speech, so she would win in her contest. It was such a wonderful speech, but one could sometimes get tired of hearing the same thing over and over again.

After she left, at about 8 o'clock, I pondered on some things she had mentioned in her speech. It was very hard to relate to the kinds of people you're not.

"Rich people, huh?" I asked myself, imagining what my life would probably be if I was rich...
0 Responses

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Just a Notice

All writings, drawings, plots, and quotes mentioned here are owned by Keiko Sakura, except those containing disclaimers.

All animes mentioned in this blog are not owned by Keiko Sakura. All names in stories, save for the anime ones, have been thought of randomly and are not implying anything.