Angel



I first heard about this book from my classmate. I borrowed it for a little while--since I was bored and had nothing else to do--and was immediately hooked up on it. Unfortunately, my classmate's book is pretty old and some parts are already ripped out. So I went hunting for it and found it in one of my favorite bookstores. I began reading right away, even after my mother scolded me for reading this instead of my Science Textbook.

Click Title To Read More

'Landon's aversion to closed spaces was by no means debilitating, but it had always frustrated him. It manifested itself in subtle ways. He avoided enclosed sports like racquetball or squash, and he had gladly paid a small fortune for his airy, high-ceilinged Victorian home even though economical faculty housing was readily available. Langdon had often suspected his attraction to the art world as a young boy sprang from his love of museums' wide open spaces'
Angels & Demons is about Robert Langdon and his quest to find the murderer of Leonardo Vetra, a phycicist from CERN.  It is a very interesting book, which includes some backgrounds of famous artists--which I am still pondering if it is true or not. Robert Langdon is called by Maximilian Kohler--at 5 o'clock in the morning to investigate a dead body branded with the symbol of the Illuminati.

He, with Vittoria Vetra--the daughter of the victim--go to Vatican City to find a bomb and get much more than what they asked for.

My advice: READ IT! READ IT! READ IT! NOW!! Okay, I'm pretty much done :)
0 Responses

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Just a Notice

All writings, drawings, plots, and quotes mentioned here are owned by Keiko Sakura, except those containing disclaimers.

All animes mentioned in this blog are not owned by Keiko Sakura. All names in stories, save for the anime ones, have been thought of randomly and are not implying anything.