Angel
I have been taking Beta-reader tests from this site called Perfect Imagination.  This is the fourth time I'm going to take this test and I really hope I'll be able to join. First time, I got a 43 percent and it was not enough  for me to become a beta-reader. On the second time, I failed again. On the third time, my e-mail was somehow not submitted and I thus, have to take another one.

I admit I am not very observant and hardly notice little mistakes, but I am very constant in detecting "The Homonym Mistake" as I call it. It is where a homonym of the intended word is used instead of it.
Example of the Homonym Mistake
This movie is to scary for me.

The 'to' there should be 'too.'

I always read stories of amateur writers and I tell you, most of them have 75 percent wrong grammar. It's frustrating sometimes, but I have gone used to it and, even though it still annoys me some times, I can tolerate it more peacefully now. I also sometimes give advice to these writers.

But there are some amateur writers that are strikingly good and I admire them. My first story in Fanfiction.net was very bad and I am very glad I have deleted it. I think it is in this blog though. Some of these have been my friends and I salute them all. I have met a girl my age and her stories are really good, unlike mine.

But I am still proud of my stories. I was always, always am, and always be, proud of them. :)))

November 18, 2011 Legacy Stats. Fanfiction.net Sakura Keiko

0 Responses

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Just a Notice

All writings, drawings, plots, and quotes mentioned here are owned by Keiko Sakura, except those containing disclaimers.

All animes mentioned in this blog are not owned by Keiko Sakura. All names in stories, save for the anime ones, have been thought of randomly and are not implying anything.