Angel
I AM SO HAPPY THAT I AM ON THE VERGE OF CRYING!!!!!!! 


[Click the title to read more]



And reading Akagami no Shirayukihime isn't helping at all!! >w<  (So sweet~)


I have no idea if I felt like this before, but I am extremely happy right now that I may even be happy to go to school on Tuesday. XD


Okay. I wrote a story--it was requested to me by a friend--and just a few hours after, I HAD RECEIVED THREE REVIEWS!! Okay, maybe that isn't much of an achievement to you, but it is to me. And one of them was from one of my long-time role models. AWESOME!! She even added my story to her Story Alerts and Favorite Stories.


I'm so happy I feel I'm going to BURST and Akagami no Shirayukihime is so sweet~ <3


It's about Shirayuki and Prince Zen and they are just so cute together. If you want cute scenes, I suggest you head on over  to Chapter 14. 


May I interest you with a spoiler?


SHIRAYUKI AND ZEN KISSED. TWO TIMES!! (but the first one was on Chapter 13, I think)

I am so grateful to that person who suggested this manga to me. I forgot who, but I guess it may be Michiko or Tsuki. :)))


So, yeah, that's all. 


Keiko out.

~Keiko-chan


PS: Does this count as a manga review? I'm gonna label it that anyway. :)
0 Responses

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Just a Notice

All writings, drawings, plots, and quotes mentioned here are owned by Keiko Sakura, except those containing disclaimers.

All animes mentioned in this blog are not owned by Keiko Sakura. All names in stories, save for the anime ones, have been thought of randomly and are not implying anything.