Angel
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2682567/Sakura_Keiko <--Visit my profile on Fanfiction.net onegai?

My story, Coming Back, now contains one chapter and a prologue. (Yes, I admit that I am slow) I have actually finished Chapter Two, but it still needs to be edited for it was written during Math and History at school and I don't think I did a good job on it.

I liked the idea at first, but now I'm starting to have doubts. Maybe I shouldn't have read it after all, because if I read my own stories, I get depressed and stuff. LOL XD I also sometimes laugh at my own work, too even if they aren't the least bit funny.
0 Responses

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Just a Notice

All writings, drawings, plots, and quotes mentioned here are owned by Keiko Sakura, except those containing disclaimers.

All animes mentioned in this blog are not owned by Keiko Sakura. All names in stories, save for the anime ones, have been thought of randomly and are not implying anything.