Angel

IT'S KAIRU'S BIRTHDAY TODAAAAY~ I made her a gift during Math while our teacher was scribbling on the blackboard about dividing polynomials. It's a nice gift. I think.

Because I am suffering a severe case of Writer's Block, I shall post random drabbles I made up during Math, History or English. Don't worry, I love English, but I can't bear the grammar mistakes my teacher makes (Is she even a qualified English teacher? I don't think so)

So let the Drabbling begin! YAAAY~


What does "to have more care for life" mean? Does it mean that you have to take things more seriously? or does that mean you should care about the events around you more? Or maybe it means that you aren't putting enough effort into everything you do..?

There are lots of faults about me; I, myself, know that. I'm not smart enough, not industrious enough and head-to-toe lazy. I've had lots of experience wherein a friend decides to give me some "helpful advice" about my attitude. It took some really seriously and some, I ignored really seriously. Life is very fun--I, of all people, know that; I've experienced the fun life has. And it has much more to offer.

--End of First Drabble--

A/n: This second drabble is one that I may proofread, edit and post in Fanfiction.net someday. It is about Sumire Shouda and Kokoro Yome.

[Click the title to read]



"Now, dear" Mom started with her mom-voice. "You have to be nice to the new neighbors when you give them their welcoming gift."

I scowled. "Why do I have to be nice to people I don't know? I've seen them; they look arrogant. Their kid looks weird too, with his spiky brown hair--He's such a show-off."

Mom sighed. "Sumi, promise me you won't scratch their eyeballs out. You know how dangerous that is." I always scratch people I don't like.

"What if they hurt me or something? We don't know a thing about these--these new people!" I countered, feeling determined." They might be criminals for all we  know!"

"They aren't," Mom assured, probably getting impatient. "Now, go along and give them their gift."

I groaned, dissatisfied to have lost the battle. I never really liked people I don't know. They have all sorts of things that are unknown to me. They could have a large spider in their backyard--And I do not like spiders.

I sighed as I arrived at the front yard of the neighbor's house. I noticed a dog tied to their mailbox. Who ties a dog to a mailbox?


Apparently, they did.

"Yeah, I think it's weird too." I turne dmy head to the right and I saw the arrogant kid with the spiky hair.

"Wh..When did you get here?" I personally did not see a sandy-brown haired guy standing beside me two seconds ago.

"Oh. Just now." He said as if I was the weird one. "I'm Kokoro Yome. Nice to meet you. You can call  Koko."

"I'm Sumire Shouda." I replied, still not getting over his sudden appearance.

"What's that?" He asked, gesturing at the basket I was holding.

"Um..Cookies. I think." I said, handing over the basket. "My mom baked them for you."

"Cool." He said, grabbing it and eating right away.

He wasn't so arrogant after all.

And my mom says  am such a pig while eating.
0 Responses

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Just a Notice

All writings, drawings, plots, and quotes mentioned here are owned by Keiko Sakura, except those containing disclaimers.

All animes mentioned in this blog are not owned by Keiko Sakura. All names in stories, save for the anime ones, have been thought of randomly and are not implying anything.