Angel
It was Angela-onee-chan's birthday last November 23 and I am a bad sister to forget. Well, actually, I never really, um, knew, and that makes it much more worse! So, I present to you a poem, which I made just now and which really sucks. XD


Onee-chan
Onee-chan is nice.
Onee-chan is pretty.
Onee-chan makes the mice
Come to the kitty. 
(I have no idea what that means)

When Onee-chan is here,
Everyone is happy.
Nobody has fear,
And nobody feels crappy.

HAHA. As always, I suck at poems, but meh! I also drew onee-chan a picture. ^^ Ms Paint sure is fun.

My onee-chan on FB :3

0 Responses

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Just a Notice

All writings, drawings, plots, and quotes mentioned here are owned by Keiko Sakura, except those containing disclaimers.

All animes mentioned in this blog are not owned by Keiko Sakura. All names in stories, save for the anime ones, have been thought of randomly and are not implying anything.