Angel
At school, I sit beside two boys, since we have this rule or something that we have to sit beside people with opposite gender.
And I have to deal with the two boys beside me all the time, because they're so noisy and I can't understand what the teacher says with their noise. They keep talking about War Games and stuff and I honestly cannot understand them (though I play Command & Conquer and WarCraft)

They're always getting scolded and to be honest, a girl could get tired of hearing too much sermons. And as if it wasn't worse, the guy behind me started talking to them too. I hate listening to them talk noisily about things I have no idea about--not that I want to join in on their conversation.

At least the guy on my right isn't that bad. He actually listens to the teacher and when his friends aren't bugging him, he reads a book. Oh, and he constantly asks me things too, like "I wonder why the Point of Views in this book keep changing."

And I let him critic some of my stories too.

Anyway, boys aren't always immature. They can act mature if they want to too. For example, a guy can ace tests if they just study. Our valedictorian was a boy and he is mature. He gets high scores on almost all the exams, is our class president, is burdened with a lot of responsibilities because he is class president, is the most trusted student by teachers, is leader on most groups, is part of our school newspaper, and many more. And he still has time for study after all that.

I'm surprised he isn't collapsing everywhere, because I always fall asleep during Math and I am not class president, I am not trusted by some teachers, I am seldom elected leader, etc.

Valedictorian (Left) Me (Right) ^At least my world is colorful
I know a number of boys that can be mature if they want to and immature when they don't.

Okay, I'm done. Let's eat cookies now.

0 Responses

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Just a Notice

All writings, drawings, plots, and quotes mentioned here are owned by Keiko Sakura, except those containing disclaimers.

All animes mentioned in this blog are not owned by Keiko Sakura. All names in stories, save for the anime ones, have been thought of randomly and are not implying anything.