Angel
Natsuki's birthday is coming up~! I'm sure I've mentioned her in a few posts already, but I don't think she gets to read them.


I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!! I know she likes blue, and...uh, quotes and...her dogs (which are soo cute, by the way) and, um...

I don't know anymore!! Should I make a video? Should I give her a t-shirt? Should I give a t-shirt for her dogs? Should I make her a presentation? A card? A list of quotations? A book? AGH!! >>A<< I don't know what to give!!

But whatever I'm going to give, I'm going to put in a poem with it. I like poems. Either that or a quotation...

I have to go think now..
~Keiko-chan
1 Response
  1. keiko-chan!! when is her birthday?


Best Blogger TipsComment here

Just a Notice

All writings, drawings, plots, and quotes mentioned here are owned by Keiko Sakura, except those containing disclaimers.

All animes mentioned in this blog are not owned by Keiko Sakura. All names in stories, save for the anime ones, have been thought of randomly and are not implying anything.