Angel
The faithful pawns have been cornered.

The brave knights have been tricked.

The authorizing bishops have been trapped.

The majestic rook has been surrounded.


The mistress is worried.

She scurries around the castle, glancing worriedly at every room she passes.

I smile. My plan was working well.

The mistress doesn't see me. Of course.

I was always the ignored, after all. I didn't mind.

As long as my plan succeeds, I will be contented.

The mistress suddenly jerks her head up, as if waking up from a momentary dream.

She quickly runs toward her destination. I follow.

She abruptly stops in front of the master's room.

The mistress breaths in a reassuring sigh, probably a useless attempt to calm herself down.

She tightly grasps the gold knob and turns it with an expectant look in her eyes.

The door opens and another door closes.

I smile.

My plan has succeeded.
2 Responses
  1. you posted this on your blog too!?!


  2. @Michiko Yamasaki, I post EVERYTHING on my blog. :)


Best Blogger TipsComment here

Just a Notice

All writings, drawings, plots, and quotes mentioned here are owned by Keiko Sakura, except those containing disclaimers.

All animes mentioned in this blog are not owned by Keiko Sakura. All names in stories, save for the anime ones, have been thought of randomly and are not implying anything.