Angel
Mikan Sakura is bored.
9 hourse ago via Facebook Mobile Comment Like
Natsume Hyuuga likes this


Natsume Hyuuga doesn't care.
Comment Like 1 person likes this


Hotaru Imai I'm hungry.
Comment Like



Mikan Sakura Hotaruuu~ *glomps*
Comment Like


Hotaru Imai Get away from me, freak
Comment Like


Ruka Nogi That's not a very good way to treat your beast friend, Imai-san.
Comment Like 1 person


Ruka Nogi I-I meant BEST friend! It was an honest mistake! Imai-san, don't like that post!!
Comment Like


Mikan Sakura I forgive you, Ruka-pyon. Because you're nice not like SOMEBODY here.
Comment Like


Hotaru Imai Too bad, Bunny Boy. I already liked it.
Comment like


Natsume Hyuuga Good job, Ruka. You actually said something true about polka.
Comment Like 1 person


Mikan Sakura HEY!!
Comment Like


Ruka Nogi I-I-I--Natsume, it was an honest mistake!!!
Comment Like


Hotaru Imai Then why don't you delete it?
Comment Like 1 person


Natsume Hyuuga Yeah, Ruka. Why didn't you delete it?
Comment Like


Ruka Nogi ...
Comment Like 2 people


Mikan Sakura Ruka-pyon, I unforgive you!! *sobs* I can't believe you can be so mean!
Comment Like 1 person


Hotaru Imai Good for you, Mikan. You finally undid your mistake.
Comment Like


Ruka Nogi IMAI!!!
Comment Like










That's it. Boring, ne? Oh well. Not many people read this anyway.
0 Responses

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Just a Notice

All writings, drawings, plots, and quotes mentioned here are owned by Keiko Sakura, except those containing disclaimers.

All animes mentioned in this blog are not owned by Keiko Sakura. All names in stories, save for the anime ones, have been thought of randomly and are not implying anything.