Angel
OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH!!! >w< I can't take it anymore~! I'm gonna burst of all the sweetness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  READ, READ, READ, READ.

He is Selfish,
But 0nly Because He Wants You For Himself.

He Gets Jealous Easily,
But 0nly Because He Wants To Be The 0nly 0ne Around You.
...
He Doesn't Want Any 0ther Guys To Be With You,
But 0nly Because He's Afraid 0f Losing You.

He's All That,
But 0nly Because He is Madly In Love With You ♥







A Girl and her Boyfriend were texting after a sweet Fight ..

Girl: I Never Win. :'(
Boy: Now thats a lie!
Girl: How ??
Boy: Because You won my heart ♥ :)





Boy Calls his GF at midnight..

Girl: Hey darling Is everything alright?
Boy: I wanted to tell you somethng important

Girl: Aww. but we just talked before too right? Whats it sweety?
Boy: I. I . I want to stop our relationship as GF & BF

Girl: *Speechless* omg.. But. WHY? I didn't even do anything!

Boy: Cuz I want to love u
as my WIFE Will u marry me Angel







I-I-I-I'm so speechless~!!! And I'm also reading an uber sweet fic!! It's one of the BEST STORIES EVER by one of the BEST AUTHORS EVER (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7055656/6/#) Read~! Read~! JUST READ.
0 Responses

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Just a Notice

All writings, drawings, plots, and quotes mentioned here are owned by Keiko Sakura, except those containing disclaimers.

All animes mentioned in this blog are not owned by Keiko Sakura. All names in stories, save for the anime ones, have been thought of randomly and are not implying anything.