Angel
When Puppies[above] Rule The World [below]

A little picture for my fic 'When Puppies Rule The World.' I edited it at... eh... some time back and I don't remember what website, but I do know what font it is! It was 'Crime Scene' something! So yeah, that's it. Just wanted to post this.



I'm watching CSI right now. :) I think we have completed the series already, but we wanted to watch it again. By we, I mean me and my mom. CSI is a very nice show and I like Greg. He's funny :P. It's so sad that Grissom had to go, but Sarah and his reunion was nice. :)

I also supporst CatherineXNick. Even though Catherine's a bit old... Oh, and I like her daughter, Lindsey. My favorite two episodes were those with Hannah West and Marlon West. The first one, Hannah was introduced as a genius and made people think that she--instead of her brother, Marlon--was the killer of Stacey. Hannah was 12 and was a senior in high school. She was amazing. I totally believed her. Actually, Marlon was the one who killed Stacey. And in the end, none of them got arrested.

And the second episode was a little later when Hannah was in Harvard and I think, Marlon was there too. Their parents died a few weeks back in a car accident, and they were all alone. Hannah was the one who killed this time. Then, she framed Marlon, because of a brother complex. As Sarah said, "Marlon...changed. But you didn't. You were still a freak. So you framed him." At least, that's what I think she said. But yeah, Marlon killed himself and Hannah breaking up in tears was the end of the episode.
0 Responses

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Just a Notice

All writings, drawings, plots, and quotes mentioned here are owned by Keiko Sakura, except those containing disclaimers.

All animes mentioned in this blog are not owned by Keiko Sakura. All names in stories, save for the anime ones, have been thought of randomly and are not implying anything.