Angel
Stardust Wink 14 - Page 20

Stardust wink is about a girl named Anna and her two childhood friends, Sou and Hinata, in a big love triangle. Honestly, I vote for Sou. He's the black-haired guy at the above picture. I like the style of drawing and I try to imitate it sometimes, but as always, I fail. Anna, at first, gets confessed to by Sou, but then things get complicated. Some time later, Anna realizes she's in love with Hinata, but I honestly think she will eventually come to like Sou. 

Oh, and one last thing, there's this guy who looks like Sou (Beni's brother) who Anna thought she liked at first. And sometimes I confuse the two of them. Anyway, it's very interesting. Read it! Read it! :D

~Keiko-chan
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Just a Notice

All writings, drawings, plots, and quotes mentioned here are owned by Keiko Sakura, except those containing disclaimers.

All animes mentioned in this blog are not owned by Keiko Sakura. All names in stories, save for the anime ones, have been thought of randomly and are not implying anything.