Angel
A drabble piece I wrote in school. I have no intention of continuing it, though. And it's setting is in America.


The king has been caught the game was lost.

Dianne walked in the hallway, completely calm. I guess she was already used to this. I was, after all, a newbie in her world.

I trotted toward her, books in hand, and determination in eyes, and mentally prepared myself to tell her the completion of the mission.

I knew it was wrong. I heartily knew it all the while. Yet, Dianne wanted it. And Dianne gets everything she wants. She was a ruler.

Dianne directed her gaze at me and my candle of determination melted. My books fell from my hand and my papers flew everywhere. Believe me, it was very humiliating.

What's more, my crush walked by with his group. I was so embarrassed to even look. My eyes went blurry and I knew the tears were being traitors again. I slowly bent down and picked up my books and papers. I heard them laugh at me.

It felt horrible, mind you. I figured I was as red as a tomato, if not redder.

"Are you okay?"

I looked up and saw amethyst orbs that seemed to shine. That day I met my best friend, Lily. She smiled her warm smile at me and the humiliation seemed to evaporate.

"I...I'm fine."

Not a second after, she picked up my books one by one while I stood there, stupidly in a trance. I must've looked idiotic--like I always was-- but this time, I didn't care.

So yeah, that's it. Boring, ne? Oh and BTW, this is not my self-experience. Just thought of it. :)
0 Responses

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Just a Notice

All writings, drawings, plots, and quotes mentioned here are owned by Keiko Sakura, except those containing disclaimers.

All animes mentioned in this blog are not owned by Keiko Sakura. All names in stories, save for the anime ones, have been thought of randomly and are not implying anything.