Angel
Useless drabble I wrote (again) in school. It's about a French girl who undergoes something unfrogettable and she tries to convey it to us by writing in her best English. And also, it's unfinished and I'm not sure if I want to continue it.




C'est-- normal day in Scrasbourg, France. I was reading a book. Then a grande femme went inside my room, while I was in the... climax. I didn't like that, so I ignored her. She began speaking nonsense in Italian. Je peux parler italien, but I couldn't understand her. I didn't even know that what she said would change my life.

So I said, "Excuse-moi, est-ce que je te connais?"

The femme stopped her babbling and slowly smiled. "Ah, you speak French!"

I rolled my eyes at her. I'm in France; of course I knew French!

She flipped her blonde hair and neared me. I scooted back, because I didn't like her. You don't let people you don't like get near you.

"J'aime vos cheuex." She said, trying to get a French accent--and failing.

I stuck my tongue out at her. "Mother said not to talk to strangers."

If she was really stupid, I already knew what she was going to say.

"But you're talking to me now!" She exclaimed, laughing at my intended mistake.

Yes, she was stupid. I picked up my book and stood up and walked out of the room. She was bothering me.



That's all. It sucks, I know! I don't have any good ideas recently... :(
0 Responses

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Just a Notice

All writings, drawings, plots, and quotes mentioned here are owned by Keiko Sakura, except those containing disclaimers.

All animes mentioned in this blog are not owned by Keiko Sakura. All names in stories, save for the anime ones, have been thought of randomly and are not implying anything.