Angel
@Kairu, haha LOL. You didn't figure it out? It was kinda obvious to me. It's... *wait for it* Yuushi~! I always thought Yuushi was better than sensei. I don't like sensei.


I've been watching "Annoying Orange" lately and been enjoying it. :D I like Pear. :3 And I've also been listening to Gumi's "I'm sorry for being a closet otaku." I like it. :) Also, Ritsuka's Hello/ How are you. And Dear Mother by Miku. Oh, and Kaito's When I get home my wife always pretends to be dead. I love them all~! School's fine and I'm classmates with Natsuki, one of my best friends. I've also made some new friends. And two of them likes anime. Yay~ Andi (not real name) is really good in drawing. I saw her drawing once and Yvy (also not real name) 's favorite anime is Special A. Recently, I don't have any requests as a beta-reader, but I really want one! If you want a beta-reader, keiko-chan is at your service!


PS: I'm just sneaking out writing this and I don't know when I'll get to use the computer again. :(


~Keiko-chan
0 Responses

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Just a Notice

All writings, drawings, plots, and quotes mentioned here are owned by Keiko Sakura, except those containing disclaimers.

All animes mentioned in this blog are not owned by Keiko Sakura. All names in stories, save for the anime ones, have been thought of randomly and are not implying anything.