Angel
I made a blog~ Yay for me~! xDD Please visit Curious Cat. I am going to change the address one day when I'm not lazy.

So...I know I promised the second part of Capital Letters, but I am having a[nother] writer's block!!! I'm so sorry. Maybe I'll get my inspiration back tomorrow or later. Also, I am definitely going to finish [Story With No Title Yet]Les Merveilles De Neige and The Devil's WIsh. I just don't have the time to do so.

I've met some new friends in both facebook and fanfiction.net and everyone seems friendly~ I guess you could say that "Keiko" has a better life than the real me. :)

Keiko-chan is very happy right now~! :D
0 Responses

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Just a Notice

All writings, drawings, plots, and quotes mentioned here are owned by Keiko Sakura, except those containing disclaimers.

All animes mentioned in this blog are not owned by Keiko Sakura. All names in stories, save for the anime ones, have been thought of randomly and are not implying anything.