Angel
Dark Mousy

  • You don't have to like someone forever just because you like them at first!
  • I may be a pervert, but I would never stoop so low as to steal a lady!
  • If you woulda just called my wings out in the first place we wouldn't be in this sticky, not to mention lame complete and utter FAILURE of a situation.
  • She's pretty cute when she's sleeping.
  • It's more like eternally stuck in the mud.

Emiko Niwa

  • If you love somebody, set them... traps.

  • That was so quick, you'd make a ninja go pale.
  • AAAAHHHH!!! I have to do something! Right now! Hang on, baby! Mommy's coming to save you!

Krad (クラッド, Kuraddo)


  • Humans are not endless.
  • Risa is a bitch.
  • If touching those feelings hurts you, don't go and touch them.
  • My name is Krad. But you do not have to remember it, because here you will die.
  • HARADA!
  • The 'noble' black winged half.

Masahiro

  • His stupidity is up 50% from normal levels.
  • You guys are having way too much fun with this.
  • I'm scared to go over there!

Argentine

  • He told me...that which is incomplete seeks completion...yet...that which is incomplete is no better than that which is complete. Do you understand?
  • KOKUYOKU!!!
  • Thier tortured howls echoed...
  • ...and one by one he would destroy them...
  • Are you, what they call, a heart?
  • I wanted to give you a heart.
  • You'll break. Humans are so fragile.
  • The roses...
  • ...pervert?

Riku Harada (原田 梨紅, Harada Riku)


  • He wouldn't notice if I got a crew cut, shaved my head bald, or grew an afro!
  • Wha? Bu? Dar? What language is that?
  • they said that looking under the same sky is the one you love.
  • Mom, dad,Risa became a dilequent!

Risa Harada (原田梨紗, Harada Risa)


  • At least I'm the cute one!!
  • I can't lose to my older sister! Right now she's beating me with 2 millimeters in chest size!

 Satoshi Hiwatari (日渡怜, Hiwatari Satoshi)


  • How can you be thankful to the person who hurt you? How? How can you smile at the person who took away that which was most precious...?
  • Nice to meet you... or have we met already?
  • Daisuke......can I keep this coat?
  • On the other hand, because you are the way you are, Niwa... I can't bring myself to hate you. And to me, that is... The one thing in this world that truly ever gave me joy.

Kosuke Niwa (丹羽小助, Niwa Kosuke)


  • Is that face yours? Or is it someone else's?
  • Hold on Diasuke!...alligator?!
  • About the dogs that chase Diasuke...
0 Responses

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Just a Notice

All writings, drawings, plots, and quotes mentioned here are owned by Keiko Sakura, except those containing disclaimers.

All animes mentioned in this blog are not owned by Keiko Sakura. All names in stories, save for the anime ones, have been thought of randomly and are not implying anything.