Angel
My first post here! This is a NatsumeXMikan fanfic--Gakuen Alice
Summary: Mikan's birthday is coming! What will Natsume give her? NxM slight RxH
Natsume's POV
Why is everyone expecting me to give a stupid gift to that idiot on her stupir birthday? What do they expect me to give her? Flowers? Howalon? Sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm not that kind of guy. Her stupid birthday is on January one, two days from now. How can you expect me to get her a present in such a short time?

Here I am, pretending to read my manga. I have read this one (and every other manga I own) over twenty times already. That's one of the reasons why I'll go to Central Town later, NOT for that Baka's present, as everyone claims.

There she is, as idiotic and stupid as ever. She attempted to give Imai a(-nother) bear hug, but as always, Imai shot her with her ever-so-present Baka gun. Mikan cried. Hmm...Mikan and Imai fighting..nothing unusual here. Yuu helped her. Yuu and Anna have been dating, so I don't really get why he still helps Mikan. Anna doesn't seem to care. She thinks Yuu does that out of kindness.

Mikan approached me (and Ruka who happens to be sitting beside me)
"Good morning, Natsume! Good morning, Ruka-pyon!" She shouted

Ruka smiled, "Godo morning, Sakura-san." I don't believe that Ruka has gotten over Mikan yet, but whatever.

I simply said, without looking up, "Hn."

She put her hands on her hips and stuck her tongue out at me. I sometimes wonder if she's 16 or 10. She's such a kid.

She shouted, "Natsume! You're such a meanie!"

I said, "Quiet. I'm reading here." then I paused for effect, "strawberries."

Her face became red and started shouting things like ,"PERVERT!" and "MEANIE!"

Only I was too busy to even listen to her. Then the gay sensei suddenly appeared. He was wearing a frilly maid outfit colored...pink. I can never get used to a guy in a dress..

Mikan's POV

Narumi-sensei entered the room with some kind of ballet move(forgive me for not knowing ballet) and announced that the Christmas Party a few days ago was wonderful! He also said that there's gonna be a New Year's Party! Yay~! I'm so excited! I wonder if there'll be Howalon there..

After school, everyone agreed to go to Central Town. You know, Anna-chan and Yuu-kun are already together! It was so romantic how Yuu confessed to her! It was at Valentine's day last year. Meaning, they've been together for eleven months. Hotaru says it's supposed to be 10, because it isn't January 14 yet. But I'm too happy for them to listen to Hotaru! I'm not very dense anymore, so I know that Hotaru likes RUka...or was it the other way around? Oh, well. They look cute together, too! Oh, also Koko and Permy too. They like each other very much, i know. Well, if you doubt my density-disapperance, ask Nonoko-chan, she's the who told me who likes-I mean, she's the one who first realized that I'm not dense anymore! She did NOT tell me who everyone likes for me to pretend that I'm not dense anymore...

WAHH! Don't look at me like that! Alright, I'm still dense and Nonoko-chan only told me who everyone likes,,,I JUST DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO THINK THAT I'M STILL DENSE! I hate being dense!

Hotaru once said (Hotaru's words of wisdom!), "You should accept who you are since you can't change it. Instead of screaming and complaining to everyone, you should find a way to work on your attitude."

What does she mean by that? That I have a bad attitude? Well, she should say that to Natsume. Natsume needs to change his attitude. He's mean, perverted, mean, ...perverted... WAH! I can't think of anything anymore!

I don't really care anymore. He'll always be like that...The one I fell in love with...but I know he'll never ever like me, because I am a stupid, idiotid, dense, little girl. Well, that's what he says. Maybe...just maybe, when I get older..I might be a bit more mature and he may... fall in love with me... No. That'll never happen.

I don't care if he's mean. I don't care if he's perverted.. I don't care if he might break my heart. I don't care if he doesn't love me. I want him to be happy. If being with him means him being sad all the time, I'd rather he'd go to the one he loves and find his true happiness...even if it's not with me.



Done! Oh, and this story is also posted in fanfiction.net--Thank you for reading this!
0 Responses

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Just a Notice

All writings, drawings, plots, and quotes mentioned here are owned by Keiko Sakura, except those containing disclaimers.

All animes mentioned in this blog are not owned by Keiko Sakura. All names in stories, save for the anime ones, have been thought of randomly and are not implying anything.