Angel
A/n: My first chocolate cosmos fanfic. :D Dedicated to Kairu: (if you ever read this) good luck in your new school! When you become famous, remember me. :)




Dear Sayuki Sakurai,

I'm tired of waiting for you. I have been trying to impress you since the day I met you. Why must you be so stupidly dense?

Are you happy now? Even if it sounds cliched, I'm still going to say it. You broke my heart like the way a careless sister drops a medicine bottle. You must be having fun with your new 'secret' boyfriend. As if it's not obvious. For me, anyway.

I don't even know why I'm writing this. You make me do this. It's your fault. If you have seen me right there beside you, it could have been a better picture. I'd take care of you. I'd make you happy. And we don't even need to make it secret.

But, no, you just had  to fall in love with an idiotic sensei. Is he that great? Not even saying that he's a teacher. How idiotic.

He's a coward, you know that? He doesn't deserve you. You deserve an awesome, handsome man. Like me.  You said you liked me before. Why didn't you tell me? All because of a stupid  eraser. How idiotic. Do you know that if two idiots get together, the world will explode? Or something like that.

So come back to me already.

A/n: It totally sucks. GOMENASAI!! I had this crazy idea of 'getting tired of waiting' with my mom. Don't ask. And I got the stupid metaphor (or was it simile?) about the medicine bottle because my sister dropped one when we were eating dinner. And I thought it was like crushing a heart. I mean, breaking it. I suck. :(
2 Responses
  1. Uh, who wrote the letter (which character in Choco Cosmos)?


  2. @atashinosoundlessvoice

    I think it was Yuuki or Yuushi--I haven't read this post for a long time. :)


Best Blogger TipsComment here

Just a Notice

All writings, drawings, plots, and quotes mentioned here are owned by Keiko Sakura, except those containing disclaimers.

All animes mentioned in this blog are not owned by Keiko Sakura. All names in stories, save for the anime ones, have been thought of randomly and are not implying anything.