Angel
I'm really sorry I haven't posted for a very, very long time. I've had Writer's Block a few weeks ago, but I have already recovered and am currently contemplating on my ongoing stories--and some new ones I haven't posted yet. I have lots of time, so I don't really have an excuse for this hiatus.

I just felt it. Don't get me wrong; I love writing and I love this blog. (even though I don't have much followers, but doesn't matter, so meh)

may continue to write in the future. Just now now. So, bye-bye for now! :)

~Keiko-chan
0 Responses

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Just a Notice

All writings, drawings, plots, and quotes mentioned here are owned by Keiko Sakura, except those containing disclaimers.

All animes mentioned in this blog are not owned by Keiko Sakura. All names in stories, save for the anime ones, have been thought of randomly and are not implying anything.