Angel
Just rants. This is in Hotaru Imai's POV. Enjoy? :)


Whenever I see someone accomplish something I haven't accomplished yet, I get into a bad mood. Whenever I see someone who's better than me, I can't stand it. I just can't stand letting other people get to a higher level of life earlier than me.

Maybe that's why I got attached to Mikan Sakura. She never gets high grades, and she is very clumsy. She never surpassed me in anything I could think of. Well, at least, at that time. You see, Mikan Sakura has surpassed me in a hundred ways more than what I have achieved. I was just to focused on studies, inventions, and every other thing I counted as competitive to realize that Mikan has beat me.

For one, Mikan has made a lot of friends, while I stayed within the circle of my mind. She socialized with peers, while I read a Science Book in the corner. Her happiness blinds her so that she would trip over the most microscopic of things. Mikan Sakura has surpassed me in more ways than I could think, actually.

Sure, she isn't smart nor is she elegant, but she has succeeded in getting rid of the selfishness in her heart. She has made friends with Life and has almost succeeded in shunning Sadness away.

She has done all that, yet she still befriends me. Sometimes, I contemplate if her brain was especially made for her. After all, it suits her perfectly. Me? I don't know. My brain was probably made like everyone else's, but I had enhanced it better than them.

Anyway, I don't even know why I'm writing this. I could never compare to Mikan Sakura. That's probably the point of all this rants. That is all.

Asdfghjkl. This is so not what I expected it to be. Writer's Block sucks. Literally. It sucks all the inspiration from my brain and probably sends it to some alien in another Solar System. Off to make another post~
0 Responses

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Just a Notice

All writings, drawings, plots, and quotes mentioned here are owned by Keiko Sakura, except those containing disclaimers.

All animes mentioned in this blog are not owned by Keiko Sakura. All names in stories, save for the anime ones, have been thought of randomly and are not implying anything.