Angel

A/n: A preview for a future fic I might do. Normally, I would be against the NatsumeXHotaru pairing. (No offense, shippers.) But then I was reading paradoxes one day, because it is so awesome how they defy the very laws of our logic, and came across this particular paradox.

And, yes, I am aware that my author's note is longer than the preview itself. :>

Paradox


“What would happen if an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?”


Hotaru Imai was difficult.

He knew that. Heck, everyone knew that. She was abstruse, cryptic and extremely inscrutable.

No matter. He was Natsume Hyuuga, right?

0 Responses

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Just a Notice

All writings, drawings, plots, and quotes mentioned here are owned by Keiko Sakura, except those containing disclaimers.

All animes mentioned in this blog are not owned by Keiko Sakura. All names in stories, save for the anime ones, have been thought of randomly and are not implying anything.